Looking for an easy & fun bai cao card game? Read this guide on how to play W88 bai cao now. Grab RM30 free credit & enjoy gambling at W88 Malaysia.
What is W88 Bai cao game?
W88 Bai Cao, often known as the 3-card game, is a classic Vietnamese card game. It is recognized as one of the easiest, quickest, and most effective forms of card play.
The game is played with 2-6 people and is purely based on chance. Each player selects 3 cards and compares them for the highest score. In general, the better the hand, the higher the card rank. Continue reading to learn how to play this game at W88 Malaysia!
W88 Bai cao card values
Before we move to the W88 Bai cao game rules, let’s quickly take a look at the game’s card values.
- With numbered cards ( 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10) – The value is the number on the card.
- With non-numbered cards (J, Q, K) – The value is worth 10 points.
- Ace is considered as “one”(1).
- After summing up all points in 3 cards, a player’s total point is the number in the “Unit column.”
- The strongest hand is made up of 3 non-numbered cards.
- The player with a final value of 10 is the weakest. (Since 0 is considered when sum is 10)
- The suit of card does not matter in this game.
4 Basic W88 Bai Cao game rules
- W88 Bai Cao is a Vietnamese card game that is played using a conventional 52-card deck.
- All the players wager some amount before the cards are dealt.
- After the players have placed their wagers, the cards are distributed to all of the players.
- After then, all of the players compare their points to those of the other players to determine if they have won/lost.
- If player A(you) has cards 2, 9, 6 then he’ll get 7 (2 + 9 + 6 = 17) points.
- If player B has 6, A, 5 then he’ll get 2 (6 + 1 + 5 =12) points.
- If player C has 4, 5, 3 then he’ll get 2 (4 + 5 + 3 =12) points.
- If player D has 9, 8, 7 then he’ll get 4 (9 + 8 + 7 =24) points.
In this case, Player A is considered the winner because he has the highest points (7).
3 steps on how to play Bai cao at W88
Now that you are familiar with W88 Bai cao game rules and card values, let’s begin the game. Simply follow the below 3 steps, have fun betting and win huge cash prizes. For more such fun card games visit poker now.
Step 1: Visit the W88 official website & select the P2P section
- To participate in the W88 Bai Cao game, newcomers must create a new account at W88 Register.
- Existing members can access their accounts by simply entering their W88 credentials.
- Hover your cursor over the “P2P” tab of the menu bar after logging in.
- Now look for the W88 Bai Cao game and click on it.
Step 2: Pick the free table to play for free
- Once you have clicked on the Bai Cao game, you need to select your game table.
- W88malayu recommends newbies try out the free play to understand the gameplay more clearly.
- Then pick your bet limit and enter the W88 Bai Cao game table.
Step 3: Begin betting at W88 Bai Cao game
- Get ready to enjoy this thrilling W88 Bai Cao card game at W88.
- Firstly you need to select between Dealer 10, Dealer 5, Dealer 1, or Skip.
- Then you need to select your stake amount and place them to begin the play. Note the minimum bet amount is RM 1.
- You will be given 3 cards face down, click on “Reveal all” to see the card values.
- The player with the highest points will win the game.
W88 Promotions – Win free credit worth RM30
Now let’s discuss W88’s best promotion. We know you’re eager to get your hands on them all and start your Bai Cao card game.
We appreciate your excitement, but you must keep in mind that bonuses are supplemental to your real-money gaming. Before you begin, don’t forget to take advantage of this fantastic free credit worth RM30 on signup. More freebies and incentives can be found at W88 Promotions.
We hope you had a great time learning about the W88 Bai Cao game, the rules, and how to get started with the W88 Bai Cao game. Without wasting any more time, go to W88 Malaysia, the best betting site in the world, and play this fun card game. Have a great time at W88.