Know the best Everton vs Aston Villa match prediction, English Premier League 2022 & win huge profits of real money by betting at W88, best online sportsbook.
W88 Free RM150 W88 Sportsbook W88 Free RM30
Match Date: 08:30 PM, 22nd of January, 2022
Location: Goodison Park, Liverpool, England
Event: Everton Vs Aston Villa – English premier league 2021-22
Even after winning just 1 match among the last 6 matches in the English Premier League fixture, Everton can bring its under up from 15th to 4th by winning the match against Aston Villa on upcoming Saturday, 22nd of January, 2022.
Head-to-head record performances of Everton Vs Aston Villa
Have a glance at the content of the table mentioned below as it will be enough to help you predict the winner of the English Premier League 2022 match by yourself.
|Total||Everton Won||Aston Villa Won||Draws|
Total Goals Scored
Home team: Everton Football Club
Everton is a professional Football Club at Liverpool, competing in the top tier of the English football league.
- Everton will look forward to enhancing their last score after scoring 2-1 against Norwich City.
- Everton is finding it hard to keep a clean slate, they managed to score some goals on themselves.
- It has been successful to score 6 goals in total in the last 6 matches in the English Premier League 2022.
Learn football handicap betting and use it to your advantage to win fun-earned cash in 2022.
Away team: Aston Villa Football Club
The last game of Aston Villa in the English Premier League ends up in the draw 2-2 with Manchester United.
- Even though, Everton hadn’t beat Aston Villa in the last 2 matches between them.
- Aston Villa has scored overall 5 goals in the last 6 matches while the opponents have scored 9 goals.
- It does need some training with shoring things up and if this pattern continues, then the sustainability of Aston Villa is insured.
Discover football betting over under tips and increase your chances of winning loads of reloads throughout your betting journey.
List of players expected to join the field teams Everton Vs Aston Villa
Everton FC: Extraordinary team with great defenders and midfielders, Everton FC will come with the best team possible to increase its chances of winning the match to head up the scoreboard.
- Goalkeeper: Jordon Pickford
- Defenders: Jonjoe Kenny, Nathan Patterson, and Mason Holgate
- Midfielders: Alan, Delph, Sigurdsson, Gomes, and Doucoure
- Striker: Ellis Simms and Lewis Dobbin
Aston Villa FC: It is the most important match for both the teams to increase their ranks with a huge difference of 5-6 points on the scoreboards. Aston Villa drafted the best team to make them win the match and claim the rank.
- Goalkeeper: Robin Olsen
- Defenders: Mathew Cash, Ezri Konsa, and Tyrone Mings
- Midfielders: Douglas Luiz, Morgan Sanson, Jacob Ramsey, Nakamba, and John McGinn
- Striker: Ollie Watkins and Danny Ings
5 facts about Everton and Aston Villa to help you choose
Mentioned below are the 5 facts about both the teams that will help you make a decision on which one to bet on and win huge profits of real money.
- Aston Villa has lost 7 matches out of 8 matches played in English Premier League 2022.
- Everton has not lost a single match against Villa since their last 9 home meetings.
- Aston Villa has scored exactly two goals in the four matches of the last five matches.
- Aston Villa has won only two of the last ten league assignments on the road.
- Everton has scored at least 1 goal in the last 4 matches and lost two last matches.
Everton 2-1 Aston Villa: W88 odds prediction – Detailed analysis
Look at the betting odds to bet on an upcoming football match between Everton and Aston Villa in the English Premier League fixture in the W88 sportsbook.
Match strength: The estimated match strength of Everton is 3.7 and Aston Villa is 3.6 in the upcoming match in the English Premier League fixture.
3 W88 betting odds to help you choose the team to bet on
1) Bet on Over/Under 2.5
The chances of an over 2.5 goal seem a bit blur, seeing the history of both the teams. Chances by Everton are 57% @0.95 and Aston Villa is 43% @0.80 odds. Both the teams will be able to score at least 1.5 goals and Everton has a high probability to do so by 82% @0.85 odds. The odds of Aston Villa is 18%, 3.40 to get over 1.5 goals in the match.
- Choose Everton +2.5 with odds of 0.80 odds
2) Handicap Betting
The home team is ahead in per half time, with 0.72 odds against -0.79 of Aston Villa in per half. Here, the visiting team is per half, and by looking at the condition of many players, it is foreseen that Aston Villa still has a chance to win in 1-1 scores, bet at the price of 0.90.
- Choose Everton +0.5 with odds of 0.72 odds
3) Bet on 1X2
If you have budget and faith that everyone can bet on Everton, who has a circumstance to win in this game by betting on a 1×2 form at a rate of 2.57.
- Choose Everton with odds of 2.57 odds
Know football 1×2 prediction and bet on the match to earn yourself a fortune through the W88 online betting sportsbook.
Visit W88, the best online sportsbook, and gain huge profits of real money through betting in sports events online.
Aston Villa is willing to break their curse against Everton desperately and gain their win in the European Champions, English Premier League. Everton will be comfier after the Aston Villa loss as that will be ensuring a top 4 rank for Everton. Everton vs Aston Villa match prediction, W88 is predicting a harsh match between the two that will rarely deliver goals in the match, therefore we are backing the over 1.5 and under 2.5 goals in the match.