Do you know who are the top 10 richest footballers in the world? We have revealed the net worth of the richest footballers of 2023. Keep scrolling to find all 10!
Football is a rewarding profession. The sport attracts some of the world’s wealthiest individuals. Many successful athletes have impressive revenues as a result of their abilities. So, who are the world’s richest footballers? What is their net worth? Scroll down to find out, as W88 – the best online gambling site has ranked the footballers as per their earnings below.
1. Faiq Bolkiah – America – Forward
- Football club: Brunei national football team , C.S. Marítimo B
- Annual income approx: $20 Billion
- Awards: NA
- Goals: 01
- Partnerships: NA
Faiq Bolkiah is the richest soccer player in the world, with a net worth of $20 billion, and is among the top 10 richest football players in the world in 2023. Faiq Bolkiah is the richest footballer in the world due to his Malaysian background.
He is a member of the royal family of Brunei. During the 2020 transfer window, Faiq joined Maritimo in Portugal on a free transfer on September 23rd. Faiq is the captain of the Brunei national team, and he has represented his country five times, scoring one goal.
2. Lionel Messi – Argentina – Forward
- Football club: Paris Saint-Germain F.C., Argentina national football team
- Annual income approx: $600 million
- Awards: World soccer player of the year in 2009, 2011, 2012, Golden Boy in 2005, Bravo award in 2007 and many more
- Goals: 755
- Partnerships: Adidas, Gatorade, and Pepsi
Lionel Mesi is the second richest footballer in the world, with a net worth of $600 million, among the top ten richest soccer players in 2023.
In 2017, he agreed to a $168 million basic salary contract with Barcelona. Messi’s endorsements bring in an additional $40 million per year. Adidas has signed him to a multi-year sponsorship agreement.
His contract with Barcelona concluded in July 2023, and he announced his resignation during a press conference. Messi joined Paris Saint-Germain, a French club, on August 10th.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo – Portugal – Forward
- Football club: Manchester United F.C., Portugal national football team
- Annual income approx: $500 million
- Awards: World soccer player of the year in 2014, 2016, 2017, FIFA Ballon d’Or in 2015,2014 and many more
- Goals: 798
- Partnerships: Tag Heuer, Clear Haircare, and Nike
Christiano Ronaldo is the 3rd richest football player in the world, with a net worth of $500 million. Nike, ZTE, KFC, Samsung, and a slew of other companies have been sponsored by him. Ronaldo has a long list of accomplishments.
He has won five Ballon d’Or medals, numerous UEFA and FIFA Best Players accolades, four Golden Boot titles, and numerous other major awards.
Currently, he is a member of the Juventus squad. In 2023, will Ronaldo be a billionaire? The billionaire status of the Portuguese legend has yet to be attained. He is now the 3rd richest soccer player in the world.
Why don’t you try your luck on playing sports betting at W88 and enjoy gambling on your favorite football team?
4. David Beckham – English – Midfield
- Football club: Manchester United, Preston North End (on loan), Real Madrid, AC Milan (on loan)
- Annual income approx: $450 million
- Awards: Premier league player of the month in 1996, UEFA club footballer of the year in 1999 and many more
- Goals: 85
- Partnerships: Adidas, Konami, Tudor, Kent & Curwen, Diageo, Jaguar etc
With a net worth of $450 million, the former player is one of the world’s wealthiest players. Beckham’s career lasted 20 years, during which time he received 19 major awards. David Beckham is the first English footballer to win league titles in four different countries: England, the US, Spain, and France.
Beckham is recognized for his modeling sponsorships with firms such as Calvin Klein and Adidas, participation in advertising campaigns, his own fragrance, and a variety of other initiatives outside of soccer.
5. Neymar Jr – Brazil – Forward
- Football club: Paris Saint-Germain F.C., Brazil national football team
- Annual income approx: $200 million
- Awards: Samba Gold in 2017, FIFA Puskas in 2012 and many more
- Goals: 229
- Partnerships: Puma, Red Bull and many more
Neymar is a Brazilian footballer who has represented Barcelona, Santos, and Paris Saint-Germain, among others. He is a part of Brazil’s national football team.
Neymar is one of the world’s highest-paid footballers. He signed a five-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain in 2017, with a salary of $78 million. He also earns between $20 and $40 million per year from endorsement partnerships with companies including Nike, Panasonic, Ambev, Lupo, Unilever, and Volkswagen. His net worth is around $200 million currently.
For more updates visit sports news, and read latest news worldwide!
6. Zlatan Ibrahimovic – Sweden – Forward
- Football club: A.C. Milan, Sweden national football team
- Annual income approx: $195 million
- Awards: Golden Foot in 2012, FIFA Puskas in 2014 and many more
- Goals: 570+
- Partnerships: Nike, Adidas, Nivea, Volvo etc
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a well-known soccer player from Sweden. According to reports, he is worth $195 million. He is widely considered as one of the all-time great attackers. He has played for a number of well-known clubs, including Barcelona, Inter Milan, PSG, and Manchester United.
7. Wayne Rooney – England – Forward & Midfield
- Football club: Derby County Football Club
- Annual income approx: $170 million
- Awards: MSL Best XI in 2018, BBC young sports personality of the year in 2002 and many more
- Goals: 250+
- Partnerships: Nike, Nokia, Coca-Cola, and Ford
Wayne Rooney is the only player in English and European soccer history to have won every imaginable championship and award. Nike, Nokia, Coca-Cola, and Ford are among the businesses with which he has signed endorsement partnerships. He spent the majority of his career in England, but in 2018 he moved to DC United in Washington, D.C. He has a net worth of $170 million dollars.
8. Gareth Bale – Wales – Forward
- Football club: Wales national football team, Real Madrid CF
- Annual income approx: $145 million
- Awards: Premier League Play of the Season in 2013, EFL young player of the season in 2007
- Goals: 150+
- Partnerships: Adidas, EA Sports, Lucozade and BT Sport
Gareth Bale is a Welsh professional soccer player who is recognised for his long-range shooting skills. He made his football debut for Southampton in 2006 before joining Tottenham. He joined Real Madrid in 2013 and was named to ESPN’s list of the World’s Most Famous Athletes in 2016. His net worth is currently $145 million.
9. Alexandre Pato – Brazil – Forward
- Football club: Orlando City SC
- Annual income approx: $145 million
- Awards: Golden Boy in 2009, Serie A young footballer of the year in 2009
- Goals: 12
- Partnerships: CoverGirl cosmetics
Alexandre Pato, a Brazilian footballer, is one of the world’s top 10 richest footballers. He is now a member of the Sao Paulo football team. Pato has competed in a number of Olympic Games. In 2008, he won his first medal, a Bronze, and in 2012, he got his second, a Silver. Pato has a net worth of $145 million.
10. Paul Pogba – France – Midfield
- Football club: Manchester United F.C., France national football team
- Annual income approx: $125 million
- Awards: PFA Premier League Team of the Year, Golden boy in 2013
- Goals: 28
- Partnerships: Adidas
Paul Pogba is a French professional soccer player with a $125 million net worth. He is currently one of the game’s most prominent figures. He now plays for Manchester United in the Premier League and for the France national team.
Paul Pogba has been sponsored by Adidas for several years, and he routinely endorses Adidas products in advertisements. As a result, Pogba was rated 43rd on the list of the world’s highest-paid sportsmen in 2023, with $35.5 million in earnings the year before.
Join W88 now and enjoy incredible sports betting games!
Richest footballers in the world – Truly deserving
Now that you know who are the top 10 richest footballers in the world in 2023, These are the active footballers in the world who have made lots of wealth from their hard work and dedication to football sports. Hope you enjoyed reading about the top 10 richest footballers in the world in 2023. Follow W88 to know about the various sports and live casino betting games. Do register now and don’t forget to claim the welcome bonus on sign-up. Enjoy Betting!